- Print |
1,300,000 m2 of green areas
under our care
Since 1997, we have been responsible for the park and garden upkeep and maintenance services in the resort town of San Bartolomé de Tirajana. At present, we maintain 1,300,000 m2 of green areas in the town. This service includes the following activities, among others:
- Pruning trees, shrubs and palm trees.
- Watering green areas and maintenance of the watering network, and also quality control of reclaimed water.
- Lawn mowing and clearing.
- Application of phytosanitary treatments.
- Park maintenance and public garden maintenance in general.
- Maintenance of garden machinery.
We employ more than 80 professionals organised in different departments (management, technical planning, administration, pruning, watering, phytosanitary treatments, green area maintenance and cleaning, lawn mowing and clearing, and machinery maintenance).
We make sure to have sufficient and appropriate resources to comply with the contract's requirements. To help us perform the services necessary, we have vehicle fleet that includes the following:
- 7 motorcycles.
- 2 electric vehicles (collection service).
- 1 platform lift.
- 1 container lorry with hydraulic crane.
- 1 multi-lift lorry with containers.
- 7 vans.
- 6 dumper trucks.
- 1 pick-up vehicle for applying phytosanitary treatments.
- 4 lawnmowers for large surfaces.
- 3 lawnmowers for small surfaces.
- Specific gardening machinery (chainsaws, trimmers, etc.).
We pursue maximum efficiency in the performance of our services, which means:
- We plan the services down to the smallest detail.
- The different jobs are performed by skilled, experienced personnel.
- We use the most suitable tools, products and machinery for each type of job.
- Our technicians systematically monitor the work done.
- We strive to create a climate of mutual trust with our customers.